Leave a Reply
Hi, my name is Manya. Safari means “journey” in Swahili. This blog is about relishing the adventures of everyday life–no matter where in the world you might find yourself. You can think of SafariMama as kind of a daily, interactive Eat, Pray, Love (but with less mozzarella, more diarrhea in the bathroom scenes, and a family). I started this blog because I selfishly wanted to hang out with other SafariMamas; adventurous, smart women who are thoughtfully crafting lives on their own terms. Thanks for making SafariMama a stop on your journey...
Our Out of Africa Wedding
- Freedom is…
- I can’t believe we are fighting over this crap AGAIN.
- Quickest way to a Bikini Body
- The Sunday Sandwich
- The Comeback
- Rome, If You Want To (and oh, do I want to…)
- Glimpse: Rome, Italy-The Badassador
- Treasure: Smile Wall
- Important vs. Urgent
- Treasure: You Light Up My Life…
- Turkey is the Bomb
- Of Hippos and Hookers
- Moment: Brand Spanking Slew!
- Glimpse: Branding Expertise
- Update: The Wheels are Coming Off